Friday, August 10, 2012

Help the Cause

Since I've been asked about this, I'm going to post my PayPal address.  I HATE asking for money.  Since being diagnosed in January, I have never begged anyone for money.  I try to just make ends meet.  But after chemo knocked me square down on the floor this past week, I forgot to manage the paperwork side of things and lost my state disability payments.  My checking account is in the red and I am only paying whatever bills are necessary to live (credit cards can go take a hike).  Strictly optional, but if you would like to donate, my PayPal address is: TeamMartaOfficial@gmail.com.  Please feel NO pressure to donate.  If you prefer to mail me a donation or just a note to say hi (I love getting mail), email me for an address.  Thank you guys so much and I promise not to bomb my blog with this. 

Much Love, 
Marta

****Official fundraising site can be seen here:
http://www.youcaring.com/fundraiser_details?fundraiser_id=7338&url=teammarta

I am in the process of submitting paperwork to re-certify my disability so that my payments will continue, it will just take a little time. 







No comments:

Post a Comment